We have over 20 years of experience in lobbying and public affairs. Passionate, creative, influential, pragmatic, ethical.
We are part of www.gmp-group.ro, we are affiliated to Interel and we have a correspondent law practice: Fatu Law Office
Point Public Affairs was established in 2008 as a fully integrated public affairs and communication agency by the most experienced public affairs team of experts in Romania, who have been directly involved in public affairs consultancy since 1997. We currently employ 18 consultants.
Our experience combines:
Excellent understanding of business drivers and expertise in a wide variety of industries;
Well-established political connections among the entire political spectrum;
In-depth knowledge and understanding of political and decision making process at both Romanian and EU level;
Expertise in public, constitutional and administration law;
Corporate experience in PR, communication, crisis and CSR.
We have three divisions and associated legal affairs services:
Point Public Affairs:
Decision making analyses
Pressure groups relations
Stakeholders Mapping and Engagement
Corporate social responsibility
Point Association Management:
Legal Affairs (Fatu Law Firm):
Comparative law analysis
Nivele de interes
Domenii de interes
Afaceri generale si institutionale
Audiovizual si mass-media
Cercetare si tehnologie
Retele / Networking
Asociatia Registrul Roman de Lobby
Romanian Business Leaders
Public Affairs Community of Europe
Activitati de lobby si advocacy in anul precedent
- The National Union of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies: life and non-life insurance legislation improvement;
- Romslot: fiscal legislation for the slot machines operators, applicable rules for non-smoking legislation;
- ARIPAD: Fair rules for the marketing of formula milk;
- The Private Pensions Administrators Association: the calendar for the increase of social insurance allocations towards private pensions;
- Baxter: hospital clawback legislation;
- Mastercard: interchange fees legislation, cash back legislation;
- APET: holiday vouchers legislation.
“Acţiunile întreprinse de Uniunea Europeană au un impact asupra vieţilor a milioane de europeni. Deciziile care îi afectează trebuie luate într-un mod cât mai transparent.” ec.europa.eu
Organizatia pentru Cooperare si Dezvoltare Economica (OECD) a lansat cel de-al doilea volum din seria studiilor sale despre procesul de lobby: Lobbyists, Governments and Public Trust, Volume 2 - Promoting Integrity through Self-regulation
Volumul analizeaza reglementarea si autoreglementarea activitatilor de lobby si exploreaza diverse optiuni pentru consolidarea transparentei si responsabilitatii in acest tip de activitate. Click aici pentru achizitionarea acestui volum.